Signature Apartments is one of the leading apartment locator services in Texas. We are looking for licensed team leader and apartment locators that would like to work for a progressive company with the top technology in the industry and an aggressive compensation plan. Here are some of the benefits of working for Signature Apartments.
- Comprehensive Training with Online videos and broker support.
- Agents can do apartment locating in Houston, Dallas, Austin and San Antonio
- Flexible Lease Incentives offered to customers. Agent decides what they want to offer and can include anything from a cash rebate to a free move.
- Agent Personal Website and domain to generate leads.
- Best technology in the industry with automated lease verification, guest card generator and online invoicing.
- Advanced Individualized Training – with online training videos
- Lead contact management system
- Online Billing System for Invoicing, Collections and Tracking. We handle invoicing and collections so you can focus on locating.
- Flexible work schedule – agents set their own work times
- High Apartment Locating Commission splits – 70/30 on self-generated leads.
Signature Apartments has the following positions open:
Apartment Locators: Looking for a licensed real estate agents, this is a commission only position. Full time agents average 40K-80K per year with no limit on income. Must be a licensed real estate agent.
Signature Apartments is looking for agents with the following qualities:
Current Texas real estate license and a willingness to learn. Experience preferred but will train the right individual.
A skilled computer user who knows how to use the Internet. Enjoys talking on the phone, has good people skills, organized, and is self-motivated. Needs to be friendly, team oriented and focused on helping others with their real estate needs.
This is a commission position with income based on production. You must have a positive, professional attitude and appearance. Be open to new experiences and be willing to grow with our company.
(You must have a Texas Real Estate License for this position)